Influenza vaccines are given in Helsinki from the start of November
Influenza vaccines will be given at the corona vaccination points Monday-Friday from 1 November. More information: Vaccination points
Vaccinations are given by appointment only. The fastest way to get the vaccination is to book a time online at www.maisa.fi (use the web address in this format: www.maisa.fi). You can also call and book an appointment, tel. 09 310 46300. The phone booking is open weekdays 8–16. The appointment booking number has a callback service. Please call the appointment booking only once. We will call you back on working days.
If you wish, you can receive a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at the same time as the influenza vaccination, provided that you are scheduled to receive the third dose. In this case, you do not need to make a separate appointment for COVID-19 vaccination – just make an appointment for an influenza vaccination.
The telephone booking service for influenza vaccinations is currently busy. We recommend booking your vaccination appointment online at www.maisa.fi.
Free of charge influenza vaccinations are available to the following groups
- pregnant people
- children between the ages of 6 months and 6 years
- those in risk groups due to an illness
- the staff of the social welfare, health care, and pharmaceutical services who participate in immediate treatment of care of patients and clients
- those who are 65 or older
- those starting obligatory military service and those starting voluntary military service
- close friends and relatives of people particularly susceptible to severe influenza (check on THL’s website if you are considered as a close person – page is available in Finnish and Swedish)